Thursday, December 15, 2011

Bedroom Decoration Progress

Our bedroom is one of my favorite places in the house so far because of its high ceilings and original pine floors. It feels nice and airy but grounded, to me, and I surprised myself by adding some pink (lamp, pillow). My mom and I painted the room pale gray back in September (Martha Stewart's "Nimbus Cloud"), and slowly I've gotten around to adding things like black-out shades, some curtains, etc.


The little table with baskets (above) is an Ikea hack that'll be a "Before & After" post on Apartment Therapy tomorrow (update: link here). The bedside table (below) is also from Ikea's cheapo-o "RAST" line, personalized with leftover teal paint and some on-sale Anthropologie knobs. I still need some art for over the bed; I think I want a tall black and white photograph. Finally, please disregard how bizarrely lumpy our new comforter is. Calvin Klein steered me wrong with that one.



Images: Charm City Home

No comments:

Post a Comment